Fortnite Season 5 starts this Thursday, so you’ve only got a few days left to complete this challenge.
Dancing is a cornerstone of Fortnite, so it makes sense that many of Fortnite’s weekly challenges revolve around flailing your limbs in aesthetically pleasing ways. This challenge requires help from other people – at least three other people to be exact – so party up into a team of four or rely on the kindness of strangers. This is obviously easier to do if you’re playing in Squads.
Dance with others to raise the Disco Ball near Loot Lake in Fortnite:
The location you need to head to is on the west of Loot Lake, on the decking. You’re looking for the northern-most large building:
Once here, you have to use your dance emote on one of the dancefloors in the corners of the room:
When four people do this at the same time, the disco ball in the centre will raise up:
When it hits the top, you’ll see fireworks and the challenge will be complete!
For more help with the rest on Season 4’s challenges, take a look at the rest of our fortnite v bucks generator guides:
- Week 8 Challenges: Search 7 Hungry Gnomes, Search between a Bear, Crater and a Refrigerator Shipment
- Week 7 Challenges: Follow the treasure map found in Pleasant Park, Score on different pitches, more
- Week 6 Challenges: Search between a Playground, Campsite, and a Footprint, Spray over Carbide and Omega Posters
- Week 5 Challenges: Greasy Grove treasure map, Dance with others to raise the Disco Ball near Loot Lake, more
- Week 4 Challenges: Visit 3 different storm centers, search between a bench, ice cream truck and helicopter, more
- Week 3 Challenges: Search rubber duckies, Salty Springs treasure map, more
- Week 2 Challenges: Dance in front of film cameras, search between scarecrow, pink hotrod and big screen, more
- Week 1 Challenges: Search 8 F-O-R-T-N-I-T-E letters, Tomato Town treasure map, more